Giolí and Assia - Etna Volcano, Sicily [Electric Handpan] Giolì&Assia



Again at an impressive volcanic spot we could travel.. 
(And I fell into a full trance)

I think anyone who understands this music doesn't need to explain why I expressed myself this way: :D 

On the one hand we are now in a beautiful snowy volcano area, and on the other hand, since all parts are similarly structured, they are also an "inward journey".

Quite precisely, I feel they speak to my soul!

Every in episode there are certain I just call it that
"tribal elements"! Be it the drum, the Native American voice, or the mantra, fortunately here too there are such parts:



These are pretty flying parts
So this is a spiritual adventure for me and for all people who are sensitive to it! :)
From every little piece of these well-composed pieces, it seems that everyone here puts their hearts and souls on a professional level! And here I am thinking of the camera workers too, for example, whether they chose this main lens or how they take the girls etc, etc ...

And then you know towards the end they loosely say

"increase the trans feeling!"

And yes, they bring the trans very loosely, very easily, and it's incredible, but even my rocker acquaintances start nodding appreciatively, or even the last not music expert too do a euphoric-trans dance on this part.



Good God,  I hear a lot of electronic music, but none are as
good as this!
But really, today said the otherwise full rocker buddy

"it's really a very special experience!" : D

"Fucking good", "quality" .. "sophisticated"  .. etc..this is what they say most often! : D

Now again I thank you this, miracle girls!

Reach them! (it has been successful since then this)

My God, I love you!

I'm grateful to be able to listen to you every day, artist angels!

Thank you so much for this experience!
When I first wrote about you , I didn't dream about it our group will be so sucusefull!

Really, dear fans, come too, join us!

Megjegyzések