Giolí & Assia ajánló Diesis Lounge


This mix again, it has a special effect on me, dear Giolì&ASSIA!
I thought a lot, that the DiesisLounge episodes,
can these be as good as their outdoor counterparts..

Today i got the answer that yes!

 

Or I'm too sensitive..

But I think this set, big affected others as well

It’s hard to describe in words because there is no nothing similar
musical experience.

If I listen to this mix, I'm I travel..

Away from the noise of the world and there is nothing left but love, ecstasy, a positive atmosphere!

It’s like a mixture of music and love! Beautiful!
And Assia, your voice.. And the electronic components, And the guitar sound with Giolí!



 Here I fly completely :D
Stay home home, and fly, with Giolì & Assia!
In the meantime, episode 4 has also arrived!
I was really looking forward to this new episode like one a gift.



 

Is it a shame to say, in some scenes,

I drops tears of? Actually, I'm not ashamed of it.
these are tears of joy


 


I can't say,enough,
that this is the most amazing thing that has happened in recent years, with the musical life.

If you too have been enchanted by the two angels,
join us:


Megjegyzések